Blenders and food processors are costly appliances. Why should you fork out hundreds of dollars to buy two different machines that actually use fairly similar processes?
Not only does buying both of these appliances cost you more money, they will also use up double the cabinet space when you’re not using them.
That’s where a blender food processor combo comes in! This is a handy gadget that features both processes in a single appliance. So you can blend or process your favorite ingredients as much as you would like without having to spend a premium price.
But with so many different types of blender food processor combos on the market, how can you know which is the best for your needs?
We’ve done all the hard work for you so that you don’t have to worry. We researched and reviewed hundreds of products to find the best that the market has to offer.
So you can buy with confidence, knowing you’re getting a quality appliance that won’t let you down. So let’s take a look at the best blender food processor combos below!
Ninja BL770 Mega Kitchen System
The Ninja BL770 Mega Kitchen System gives you the ultimate appliance for all of your blending and food processing needs. This particular blender food processor combo comes with several attachments to help you prepare your ingredients to create tasty dishes.
With this particular appliance, you’ll get a crushing pitcher, a food processor bowl, a dough blade, and 2 Nutri Ninja cups with to-go lids.
A great feature of this appliance is that it comes with dishwasher safe parts. This will make cleaning up after you’ve finished using it to blend or process your food much easier. There is also a cleaning brush provided to help you do a more efficient job when washing the parts by hand.
What’s really great about this appliance is that you can craft a variety of dishes. From soups and smoothies to mixing your dough for fresh bread, you’ll have everything you need in this one handy product.
The crushing pitcher can help you to blend your ingredients, or even pulverize ice for frozen drinks. The food processor bowl will help you make up to 2 pounds of dough within 30 seconds.
This particular appliance comes with 2 Nutri Ninja cups complete with to-go lids. This will make it even easier to create tasty smoothies for yourself that you can drink on the way to work.
- Versatile – can be used to create a variety of meals and smoothies
- Dishwasher safe – comes with dishwasher safe parts for easier cleaning
- Large capacity – pitcher can hold 72 fluid ounces, food processor bowl can hold 64 fluid ounces
- Pricey – one of the more expensive models on the market
- POWERFUL CRUSHING: The 72-oz. Total Crushing Pitcher pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies with a powerful 2-plus horsepower motor. (64-oz. max liquid capacity).
- FOOD PROCESSING: 8-cup food processor bowl provides perfect, even chopping and makes up to 2 pounds of dough in just 30 seconds.
- 4 VERSATILE FUNCTIONS: All 4 functions – Blend, Mix, Crush and Single-Serve – utilize 1500 watts of performance power to truly customize your drink-making experience.
- ON-THE-GO CONVENIENCE: Two 16-oz. Nutri Ninja Cups with To-Go Lids are perfect for creating personalized, nutrient-rich drinks to take on the go.
- BLADES FOR ANY RECIPE: Stacked Blade Assembly for the pitcher, Dough Blade and Chopping Blade for the processor bowl, and Nutri Ninja Blades for single-serve cups.
Oster Pro 1200 Blender With Professional Tritan Jar And Food Processor Attachment
The Oster Pro 1200 blender with professional Tritan jar and food processor attachment will give you everything you need to get creative in the kitchen.
The best thing about this appliance is that it will save you from buying two separate appliances. All you need to do is switch the attachment you wish to use to make use of both the blender and food processor.
What’s really great about this appliance is that it comes with 7 speeds for you to choose from, as well as 3 pre-programmed settings.
This will make it even easier for you to choose the best settings for your foodie needs. You can easily adjust the speed to suit the dish you need to make, or even to reduce the noise of the appliance.
Perhaps the best thing about this blender food processor combo is that it features high quality components. The blender attachment has been constructed using Tritan plastic, which has a reputation for being durable, safe, and BPA free.
The attachments are also large capacity. The blender attachment can hold up to 8 cups, and the food processor can hold up to 5 cups.
This particular blender food processor combo will be highly efficient in making short work of your ingredients. It features dual direction blade technology to give the appliance extra power for chopping and grinding.
The attachments also feature an extra wide 3.5 inch jar so that the blade can reach all of your ingredients with ease for better blending.
- High quality – features high quality components to last you for years to come
- Variable speeds – choose between 7 speed settings or 3 pre-programmed settings
- Powerful – features dual direction blade technology for efficient blending
- Sharp blades – be careful when handling the blade attachment
- This Oster blender and food processor features 7 speeds, including 3 pre-programmed settings for common blender creations like smoothies and shakes, plus pulse for precise blending control
- Features an 8-cup, BPA-free Tritan plastic dishwasher-safe jar; Tritan plastic is known for its clarity, durability, safety, and style
- Extra-wide 3.5” jar allows ingredients to reach the blade easier for faster and smoother results
- Includes a 5-cup food processor with slicing and shredding blades; the food chopper makes salsa, guacamole, or your favorite dip with ease
- Dual Direction Blade technology for extra blending power to chop and grind with precision; plus 1200 power watts of ice crushing power. Pulse feature for added control and precision
Does the Oster Blender Pro 1200 Come with a Glass Jar?
The Oster Pro 1200 blender comes in 2 variants for the blender jar – one made of Tritan BPA-Free Plastics and the other made of glass. If you are looking for a glass jug blender, do find out more from our full review on the Oster Blender Pro 1200 with Glass Jar.
Cuisinart BFP-650 1 HP Blender/Food Processor
The Cuisinart BFP-650 1 HP blender/food processor will be your new favorite appliance in your kitchen. This particular blender food processor combo gives you everything you need to create a variety of dishes and smoothies.
All at a more affordable price than if you bought a blender and food processor separately!
A great feature of this appliance is that it comes with pre-programmed smoothie and ice crush functions. This will make it much easier to use the blender food processor combo to create your favorite smoothies, as well as ice for your favorite drinks.
You’ll have everything you need included with this blender food processor combo. It comes with a 56 ounce BPA free Tritan plastic jar, as well as a 3 cup food processor attachment.
The food processor attachment also features a feeding tube so that you can easily add your ingredients without worrying about food splashing everywhere. It also comes with 2 smoothie cups so that you can enjoy your creations while on the go.
Another handy feature of this appliance is that there are 3 great colors to choose from. Select between gunmetal, silver, or white. This will help you to select the appliance that will best fit in with your kitchen.
- Versatile – can be used to create a variety of dishes and drinks
- Multiple colors – choose between 3 great colors
- Easy to use – comes with pre-programmed settings for smoothies and ice
- Loud – some customers found their blenders to be on the noisier side
- 2-In-1 blender/food processor unit
- 56-Oz. BPA-free Tritan plastic jar
- 3-Cup food processor attachment with feed tube and pusher, slicer/shredder disc and stainless steel chopper blade
- Pre-Programmed smoothie and ice crush functions
- Tight-Seal lid with 2-oz. Measuring cap
Hilax Food Processor Blender
The Hilax food processor blender will be a welcome addition to your kitchen. This particular blender food processor combo will help you to chop, blend, juice, mix, and even knead bread dough. So you’ll be able to use all of the included attachments to make a whole range of tasty treats.
This particular blender food processor combo comes with a powerful 550W motor. This will help you to make short work of your ingredients so that you can enjoy all of your tasty creations quicker.
In fact, this appliance can chop ground meat and baby food within 8 seconds, and create condiments within 6 seconds. So you won’t have to wait long once you’ve added the ingredients to the bowls!
You’ll get everything you need to create your favorite treats in the kitchen with this appliance. It includes a blender attachment, a food processor attachment, as well as several different types of blades. This variety of blade attachments will help you to adjust the appliance depending on the dish you are trying to create.
One of the best things about this appliance is that it features dishwasher safe parts. You can easily remove all the attachments included and wash them in your dishwasher. This will make cleaning a seamless process that will be much easier than cleaning each attachment by hand.
- Efficient – can make short work of your ingredients for efficient chopping and blending
- Versatile – can be used to create a variety of dishes and drinks
- Easy to clean – all attachments are dishwasher safe for easier cleaning
- Large – may take up a fair amount of space on your countertop if left out
The blender and food processor combo will give you all the blending and chopping power you need at a more affordable price. This particular appliance gives you everything you need to create tasty dishes and drinks.
It features a cutting function, grinding function, and a juicing function, and comes with the three different attachments you need to do this.
This particular blender food processor combo aims to be as efficient as possible. It features 4 sharp blades in a 4D ‘S’ shape, which works to efficiently chop your ingredients. It can also get to all the ingredients from a 360 degree angle, so you’ll be left with smooth results.
Another great feature of this blender food processor is that it comes with variable speeds. You can easily choose between the 2 speed modes depending on your needs. This will help you to chop your ingredients much faster than it would take by hand.
What’s really great about this blender food processor combo is that it has been designed to be easy to clean. The work bowl, blade, and lid are all dishwasher safe for easier cleaning.
The appliance has also been designed to be scratch resistant, as well as resistant to corrosion. It also won’t take up much space in your cupboard when it’s not in use.
- Budget friendly – available at a more competitive price
- Variable speeds – choose between two speed settings according to your needs
- Efficient – features 4 sharp blades for efficient chopping
- Manual – recommended reading the manual before operating
Choosing the right blender food processor combo for your needs can be a challenge. There are so many different factors to consider, especially if you’ve never owned one of these appliances before. How can you know which is the best appliance for your needs? Which features should you prioritize over others?
We’ve put together a list of the essential features that you should look for when it comes to choosing a blender food processor appliance. As long as your preferred model has the below features covered, you can rest assured that it will be perfect for your needs.
Let’s take a look at everything you need to know about blender food processor combos, or skip ahead to the frequently asked questions below.
Number Of Attachments
When it comes to choosing the best blender food processor combo, your most important factor to consider will be how many attachments your chosen appliance comes with. You will need a product that comes with both a blender and a food processor attachment as standard.
Next, you will need to think about whether you need any additional attachments. Think about smoothie cups with to-go lids so that you can drink your smoothies or other drinks while on the go.
Another handy feature to consider is how many blade attachments are included. This can help you to create a variety of tasty treats rather than be limited by one blade attachment.
Easy To Clean
Cleaning is often the trickiest part of kitchen appliances. So you will need to opt for a model that has been designed to be easier for you to clean. Some parts may not be dishwasher friendly, and will need to be washed by hand.
This can make the process much more complicated. If this is the case, you should look to see if your chosen appliance comes with a cleaning brush to make the process easier.
The best way to ensure that your chosen blender food processor combo is easy to clean is to opt for a model that features dishwasher safe parts. These can simply be popped in the dishwasher for much easier cleaning. And it will also mean you won’t have to worry about cutting yourself on the sharp blades!
Easy To Use
You will of course want a blender food processor combo that is super easy to use. Does the appliance come with a handy manual to tell you everything you need to know about the blender food processor combo before you use it?
Does it come with a variety of pre-programmed settings to make the whole process smoother?
The easier your blender food processor combo is to use, the more likely you will be to use it. It will also be worth checking out the reviews from other customers to see how easy they found the appliance to use.
It will be important to opt for an appliance that has been designed to be as durable as possible. This will mean choosing a blender food processor that only uses high quality components that have been designed to stand the test of time. You should look for an appliance that is resistant to corrosion and scratching.
Sometimes it’s worth waiting a little longer so that you can afford a better quality product rather than opting for the cheapest appliance you can find. If you spend a little extra on your chosen appliance, it should be more durable than a version that only costs a couple of dollars.
Another factor to consider is what kind of capacity you would like from your blender food processor combo. The vast majority of appliances will have different capacities between their blender and food processor attachments.
It will be worth considering which attachment you’re most likely to get the use out of, and opting for the larger capacity you can.
If you opt for a cheaper appliance, it likely won’t have as large a capacity as you need. Ensure that your preferred appliance has the right sized attachments for your needs so that you can feed all the family.
It will also be worth opting for a model that comes with variable speeds. This will allow you to easily adjust the speed of the appliance to suit the function that you’re after.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is There A Food Processor And Blender All In One?
There is indeed a food processor and blender all in one appliance! The best blender food processor combos are:
- Ninja BL770 Mega Kitchen System
- Oster Pro 1200 Blender with Professional Tritan Jar and Food Processor attachment
- Cuisinart BFP-650 1 HP Blender/Food Processor
- Hilax Food Processor Blender
- Blender and Food Processor Combo
Do You Need Both A Food Processor And A Blender?
Trying to determine whether you need a food processor and a blender is a tricky question to quantify. It will entirely depend on what types of dishes you like to make. It will certainly make your life easier to have both appliances, as they use slightly different methods to prepare your ingredients.
However, not everyone can reason spending so much money on two different appliances. In this case, you should opt for a blender food processor combo, as this will give you the best of both worlds without the premium price tag of two separate appliances.
What Blends Better: A Blender Or A Food Processor?
Blenders typically do a better job of blending ingredients into a smooth liquid such as protein shakes or smoothies.
However, a food processor does a better job of labor intensive ingredients, and can even be used to mix dough. If you weren’t sure which appliance to opt for, you could always go for a blender food processor combo instead.